PhillyTechGuy.com offers web development services, content development, SEO, social media services, project management, and IT consultation.
We specialize in IT support, development and consultation for small business owners and individuals.
What makes us different?
- Extensive experience in the small business sector.
- Proven record assisting start-ups and new website launches.
- Strong teaching and training skills built on years of experience in education and customer service and support.
- A collaborative approach that emphasizes clients maintaining control of their business assets.
- Mature, honest, and trustworthy.
Founder Bill Mackie has a broad range of experience in business and education and 25+ years of experience in technology and web design.
As VP of Make Sense Software Mackie oversaw the development, marketing, and sale of Power Dealer Suite, a near CRM level product designed specifically for Alarm Industry installers. Make Sense Software, under Mackie’s leadership, forged strategic partnerships with Tyco/ADT Authorized Dealer Program, C.O.P.S. Monitoring (of Willliamstown, NJ), Monitronics International, and Bold Technologies.
PhillyTechGuy understands business at a practical level that many “geeks” do not. We don’t play games like hosting websites on our own home servers, and other practices that lock out business owners from control of their own systems and data. We have heard so many horror stories of small business owners getting burned by techs with proprietary servers and systems. We reject such controlling practices. We will set your website and manage it on a professional web host and you will have access to that account. This is just one example of how our business ethics are client centered.
PhillyTechGuy founder Bill Mackie frequently partners with Barry R Simon – www.BarryRSimon.com. Mr. Simon brings a strong background in radio and print advertising, product branding, public relations, and small business development.
- WordPress development
- Joomla development
- HTML and basic coding
- Creative / Copy Content Creation / Radio Ad Spots
- Adobe Suite – Graphics processing, video creation/editing, publishing
- Search Engine Optimization / Google Analytics
- Social Marketing – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Digital Marketing / Facebook Ads
- Business Systems Analysis / Lead Generation
- IT – Microsoft Office / Windows 10 / Gmail / Google Services